I came across this great list of do's and don'ts from The Herald Tribune (originally from The Washington Post) that I wanted to share. We all know the rules of the gym, but it's good to put them back in to use.
- Focus on your workout! No one really wants your advice.
- Keep it clean! If you sweat buckets, wipe down and clean the gear after use.
- Keep grunts to a minimum! We know you're having a great work-out, but we don't need to hear it.
- Don't hog a bunch of machines! Get it done, move on.
- Confine your stuff to one area! There's no room for a yard sale of your things, so remember to travel lightly.
What's your biggest pet peeve at the gym?